1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Looking for a coder for online game

pls read everything!!!!! all infos will come

hey,

i've planned a "new" game-project where i need a coder. its build like AirRivals / AceOnline, what maybe only less user should know about... but be4 explaining, here some videos of the game
    (deleted -.-)

ok, now i'm going on...

i'm planning to create my own server of that game, i need a coder (i think permanently). the basic's i still have (game client, DBs etc). this game is on 1st release status (what means there have to be made much updates, fixes, there are bugs etc) what have to be solved, when its done i could set up it for a real server hosting (atm i only play it with hamachi with some friends and trying to fix something in MsSQL)

the game should be created/edited with C++ i think (i dont know where to check, but its NOT a browser / flash game)

1.0 some infos about the game

- there are 4 different Gears ("character") in this game with different special skills
    - there are 2 nations who fight against each other, A.N.I and B.C.U
    - there are SP (StrategicPoint) wars, MS (MotherShip) wars, and Arena wars (1vs1 3vs3 etc)
    - u can do (and u have to) missions for stat-points (to skill your gear)

1.1 the Gears:

I Gear
    is the classic "Hunter", it have Chain-roll (perma roll) and Berzerker (advance weapons make MUCH more damage as in normal mode and faster)

B Gear
    is a bomber-class, who is strong cause of invisiblity, and a BigBoom. the BigBoom makes damage, depends on the ENERGY of the own B Gear

A Gear
    is a tank, it have invisiblity too and HyperShot. HyperShot makes damage +2000, it also have a barrier what protects it for enemy's advance (missles) weapons

M Gear
    is a supporter, healer, allrounder ;-) it have some more important skills. like Incridible (unattackable for some secounds)... Full Recovery (heals full energy, shield and SP)... it also have Scan to see invis Gears (see above, AGs and BGs can go invisible ;-))

but that are not all skills of the gears, all of them have their own skills, buffs etc too

1.2 every gear have to set stat-points to make the best of its gear

1.3 the stat-types
    Attack - more powerfull attacks (more power)
    Defense - less damage to own gear
    Evasion - chance that enemys miss you

1.4 every gear can go other stats
    B Gear - Defense, Evasion or attack

I Gear Attack or Evasion

A Gear Attack or def

M Gear Def (all other wont make this gear "playable")

(only for coders who are interested)
    if u are interested to help me out, u will get payed, but i cant do be4 the server is up. the money will come, that i can promise u, i'll explain u a bit later how etc

be4 i can pay u, the server have to be "bugfree" (i know there will be less bugs), then i have to set it up on a real hostserver, pay server to keep game alive, then i can pay u.

u are asking yourself "how the **** will he pay me? i dont see any chance to get money, he only have to pay"
    thats wrong ---> the server will get items what u can (only) buy with real money, like (prices etc only for example)
    e18 armor 40 $
    e18 weapons 25$
    credits 10$
    special fixes on weapons 10$
    special fixes on armor 15$
    (........)

so, u see, money will come... u ask now "why should player pay for that?"
    let me explain so.... who do NOT want to be the best? so, every1 will be the best, normally u can upgrade weapons, armors etc till MAXIMUM to e13, and 5 more enchants makes MUCH in this game, so, if

player A, B C D (normal weaps)
    fighting against player E and F (payed items)
    its 4vs2 where the 2 will win cause of better items....
    player A is saying to himself "****ing hacker"... player B "damn payed items... player C and D will say "**** u with your payed items, what you can, can i do too (so, they will buy items too)

so, if the server will reach 700+ player (what could be less on this game) there will be (and if "only" 50% of them) player who will buy stuff.

i know that there will come enough money on this game, i was GM on a p-server on that game too, i made purchacements for 1000$ and more, from friday 17:00 till sunday 14:00 (within sleeping, eating, enjoy my RealLife etc)

so, if u have any questions, post it here or add me to ICQ (384219890)
    skype bad_impact
  3. No Profile Picture

/push

still looking for a coder
  5. No Profile Picture

Game Developers

Venture capital for game software... Calling all game developers... Submit your developed games to us for publishing... Either for browser, MMORPG or for mobile apps.. Will pay fairly with profit share.. Click this link for further references..
    capitalwisegames.webnodecom/news-/game-partnership/
  7. No Profile Picture

hmm.... no coder around?
  9. Lord of the Dance
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

Originally Posted by Kasistar
    hmm.... no coder around?
    The "problem" is that one coder is far from enough on this kind of problem.

Not to shut down your idea, but you are not the first one coming with this kind of idea and expect that you earn money just the game is created.
  11. No Profile Picture

yeah, but the prob is, game have to be created that i (we) can set it up to earn money.... thats in (i would bet) 90% of all things so
  13. No Profile Picture

if interested let me know your skype or ICQ that we can talk there a bit in details
  15. Lord of the Dance
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

I'm afraid my time schedule doesn't have enough space to add this kind of project.
  17. No Profile Picture

mhm... damn.. :-( im searching for around half a year now and still unlucky :,-(
  19. No Profile Picture
    Offensive Member
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Originally Posted by Kasistar
    mhm... damn.. :-( im searching for around half a year now and still unlucky :,-(
    My advice is to improve your pitch, it lacks of professionalism.

I would never join a project that used 'leet speek' and/or had grammatical / spelling errors in the advert.
    The essence of Christianity is told us in the Garden of Eden history. The fruit that was forbidden was on the Tree of Knowledge. The subtext is, All the suffering you have is because you wanted to find out what was going on. You could be in the Garden of Eden if you had just kept your f***ing mouth shut and hadn't asked any questions.

Frank Zappa
  21. No Profile Picture

like i wrote.... i played (and was GM) on a p-server like that, i made much, i managed orders for 1000 $ (on weekend only) so its a lil "risk" yeah, i dont say "it will be best" or w/e.... but the "risk" is, the money, the player etc wont be there on 1st day after release
  23. No Profile Picture

if any1 is interested (even if u think "fu*k its a big risk) let me know... and i will make some screenchots and i would send them via skype or ICQ... i only edite some parts with paint... but that u see that this project will bring money
  25. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by TechNoFear
    My advice is to improve your pitch, it lacks of professionalism.

I would never join a project that used 'leet speek' and/or had grammatical / spelling errors in the advert.
    I have to completely agree with this. I couldn't get through half of your pitch myself. The professional world is completely different from the game community.
  27. No Profile Picture

so, is some1 interested on this job?

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo