1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Monopoly board game

Hello,

I want to create a game. I am sure that it would look good.
    The game is a Monopoly board game. I want it to be 2D like Billionaire II.
    The game is simple. The graphics has to be good.

I am sure it would turn up a good game but the problem is if it would sell.

Billionaire II and Monopoly 3 (3D) are competition. But this is still little competition.
    THere are also strategy games like Capitalism II and all Tycoon. They are not board games.

Paul
  3. <?PHP user_title("gimp"); ?>
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Not unless you have one heluva marketing team. And if it's 2d VS 3d games then it better be very damn good.

Comments on this post

• Schol-R-LEA agrees : For that matter, if prusu83 means a game actually based on the original Monopoly board game, he'd better have good lawyers when Parker Bros. comes to talk to him about infringment, royalties, etc.
    Chat Server Project & Tutorial | WiFi-remote-control sailboat (building) | Joke Thread
    “Rational thinkers deplore the excesses of democracy; it abuses the individual and elevates the mob. The death of Socrates was its finest fruit.”
    Use XXX in a comment to flag something that is bogus but works. Use FIXME to flag something that is bogus and broken. Use TODO to leave yourself reminders. Calling a program finished before all these points are checked off is lazy.
    -Partial Credit: Sun

If I ask you to redescribe your problem, it's because when you describe issues in detail, you often get a *click* and you suddenly know the solutions.
    Ches Koblents
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

If you plan on selling the game I would come up with something original. No sence paying someone to have their name.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo