1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Music needed. Urgent

I am actively looking for music for our newest game. The development phase is well underway, and this will be my fourth release to the Xbox Live Indie Games channel. I am looking for some fast paced electronica or dubstep, or even punk/thrash. I am looking for around 10-15 minutes of music with 3-5 varying compositions. Our budget is ( 100 bucks + 6% royalty, contracted. )

The entire dev cycle for this game is very short... it should be released by the end of July. If interested, please IM.
  3. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by jjhavokk
    I am actively looking for music for our newest game. The development phase is well underway, and this will be my fourth release to the Xbox Live Indie Games channel. I am looking for some fast paced electronica or dubstep, or even punk/thrash. I am looking for around 10-15 minutes of music with 3-5 varying compositions. Our budget is ( 100 bucks + 6% royalty, contracted. )

The entire dev cycle for this game is very short... it should be released by the end of July. If interested, please IM.
    hi,

i couldn't PM you and no email was found in your website.

is your budget per minute or for the whole package?
  5. No Profile Picture

Hi,

My pm wouldn't work either. I'd like to know more about your project if you still need some help.

Best,

Tim
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by jjhavokk

Would love to work on this- please PM me with the general mood of the game.
  9. No Profile Picture

i create music! PM me if you still looking for.
  11. No Profile Picture

You can use PortAudio Library to handle any voice on Mac, Win, and unix-like systems
  13. No Profile Picture

I know it is a month overdue, but if you are still looking, I am available for this. I work fast. Check out "Dinosaur Spelunking" at my portfolio (luqui.net). Sounds like you want something similar but with more energy? I can take care of it.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo