1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Online soccer game

Hi.

Maybe this is a too big thing to start with.. but I dont know..(I got one other project too if this one is to big, but I make a new topic with that)

- But I have seen all those soccer games online.. And I would really like to make my own soccer game(Or where you are the manager) and you have to buy/sell players, them train(training), fight others clubs. come in small leages og other things. But I really want to try make that. I have made some small games like a look-a-like packman. and look-a-like super mario. But now I wanted to try make a bit bigger game where peoples can fight online, and something like that. So I wanted to ask if some of you guys know some programs for newbies, that can make those kinds of games? Or maybe some tutorials.

(Sorry for my bad english :/ )
  3. No Profile Picture

Best Bet!

Join Sport Interactive and aid in the production of Football Manager!

Although nice idea I don't think its achievable
  5. No Profile Picture

Saffronrage IT solution

Dear Leeboy
    Hi
    Sure the game of soccer in which you want that player should be buy and sale ,is really a big project but we already done the same type of project like Inidan fantasy league. If want to develop this type of game and to earn the money. than just reply me or can contact me me on skype. my skype id is its.hkaushik.

Thanks and regards
    Hemant Sharma
    Sr exec business develpment
    saffronrage solutions
  7. No Profile Picture

no soccer but a football. i play fifa07 with network and i connect with my opponent by direct ip.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo