1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Recruiting members to a Team

Hello,

My name is Díjarni Braithwaite Iím here to recruit team members for Ultimate Eclipse
    Studioís Game team. We are still thinking of a name for team, but if you would
    like to know more about us please visit www ultimate-eclipse-studios com

We like to be straight forward, so here is the deal. Once we acquire team members we will
    work on a demo which we will use to get funds to finish full version of game,
    so this obviously means that all work done in demo is without pay unless we are
    able to get an early investor for project. No worries you will be accredited
    for your work.

We need:

Programmers 0/4- 1 lead programmer and 3 other programmers. Lead programmer will not only
    do games inner works but also help the other programmers improve his/her skills
    strengthen the team as we go on. Programming knowledge we are seeking are
    c/c++, we will accept Java but we mostly prefer programmers with c/c++
    knowledge.

2D/3D artist 0/6- we are looking artist who can produce stunning concept art, logo
    designing, environment art etc

3D modellers 0/3- able to work alongside artist and produce some stunning models

Sound engineers 2/2- will handle all sound designing for games from sound effects to
    sound tracks. (still looking at applications)

Animators 0/3- will be handling in game animation to trailer animation.

Level designers 0/2- will create game levels.

Maximum members 20 (we will consider to extend depending on situation)

Minimum members 8 (2 programmers, 2 artist, 1 modeller, 1 sound engineer, 1 animator, 1
    level designer)

Ok our goal are simple we wish to have a company which excels in game, animation and manga
    industry. So as of this year we will work on getting the final 2 teams together
    and start working towards our goal. Are you ready to join this team and work
    with us to uphold our motto ďMaking A Dream RealityĒ then email us and letís
    get down to business.

Team will be working on RPG, RTS, FPS, Third Person Shooter, Turn Base and MMO (mmorpg and
    mmofps). We plan on using UDK, Gamebryo, Ogre, Hero Engine, torque 3D, Unity or
    S2 Engine. A big list but once we get team together we will narrow down list to
    at least 2 engines.

The games ideas/stories we have on table for first development are:

Collision: Clash of worlds- a game inspired from gears of war and mass effect, itís a alien vs.
    human fps about aliens invading earth to retake an ultimate power source which
    will power they ultimate battle ship (spaceship). An interesting yet crazy
    storyline of a soldier of luck, who now is mankindís last hope on the battle
    flied along with his guardian angel (a long distance sniper). Plan to use UDK
    but will consider other engines.

Dark Mages: The legendary Frostbite- an offline version to world of warcraft, the game is
    about an evil mage who is about to resurrect an ancient god named Ultar, now
    the hero has to journey to the frozen lands of the Far-east to search and find
    the Frostbite (sword) which would aid him in defeating Ultar. Engine unsure.

Any other information youíll like to know or clear up before considering joining us feel
    free to ask. Email all portfolio links to:ultimate-eclipsestudios at hotmail.com or use our
    website contact form www ultimate-eclipse-studios com Website is still Under construction.
    All programmers please give a detailed list of programmers you have experience.

Note: Website is still under construction so it will give problem from time to time.
  3. No Profile Picture

Hello, I'd like to express interest, my experience lies outside of the languages you specified. however I do believe I have useful attributes in problems such as terrain/content generation, simulating battle mechanics to effectively find problems in class balancing across all possible environments, genetic solutions to bruteforce idealised statistics for in-game enemies. I would however approach these and other similar tasks from python or Lisp, with the above examples this wouldn't be a problem as they're external from game engine itself.

I can't view your website but I have a portfolio here www trogramming com/Programs/Index.php?type=Python the newer examples are at the bottom of each page.

I could easily lend myself to level design, and depending on gametype most likely bring in an infinitely scaleable world generator, it would just involve loading your maps as external files, as my C skills are minimal though I have made a 3d terrain heightmap generator. Which is visible here, pastebin com/LvVQc1ud. I could however generate the same thing in 5 Lisp functions.
  5. No Profile Picture

happy

I see i will take a look at you pyton skills.. *overjoyed* i was told to get atleast a good pyton programmer. I am out for today but i will contact you tomorow..

Ah please email us: with that like to you portfolio

email ultimate-eclipsestudios @ hotmail . Com

and our server is down for some maintance,so sorry website not up
  7. No Profile Picture

I see i will take a look at you pyton skills.. *overjoyed* i was told to get atleast a good pyton programmer. I am out for today but i will contact you tomorow..

Ah please email us: with that like to you portfolio

email ultimate-eclipsestudios @ hotmail . Com

and our server is down for some maintance,so sorry website not up
  9. No Profile Picture

Hi. I am interested in possibly joining your team. I have experience with UDK, as a level builder, and am eager to expand my skills across UDK, and or other game engines. I also am an experienced composer, and I would love to write the music for the game.
  11. No Profile Picture

add me on skype

Originally Posted by miatthas
    Hi. I am interested in possibly joining your team. I have experience with UDK, as a level builder, and am eager to expand my skills across UDK, and or other game engines. I also am an experienced composer, and I would love to write the music for the game.

and me on skype and we talk

djarni.braithwaite

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo