1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Shooter game for school in flash 8

I have a task at school that is as followes:

1. there has to be a cannon that fires shoots from the ground with the help of the mouse. (This one is done)
    2. in the air, there is a enemy that drops things down at you, that you have to hit with your cannon. (This is just poorly done... they don't want to go where I want, and they keep going down in a strickt line...)
    3. the whole game is to be affected by weather and gravity.
    4. one of the objects in the game have to be made by a class action script file...

Does anyone know somewhere I can get a good turtorial that isn't to hard for this?
    this task has to be done before monday... if anyone is good at helping I am also happy to recieve help
  3. <?PHP user_title("gimp"); ?>
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Google for flash real world physics.
    Chat Server Project & Tutorial | WiFi-remote-control sailboat (building) | Joke Thread
    “Rational thinkers deplore the excesses of democracy; it abuses the individual and elevates the mob. The death of Socrates was its finest fruit.”
    Use XXX in a comment to flag something that is bogus but works. Use FIXME to flag something that is bogus and broken. Use TODO to leave yourself reminders. Calling a program finished before all these points are checked off is lazy.
    -Partial Credit: Sun

If I ask you to redescribe your problem, it's because when you describe issues in detail, you often get a *click* and you suddenly know the solutions.
    Ches Koblents
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I once programmed a similar gameplay canyou send a Swf to check it

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo