1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Lightbulb Zombie Game Proposal

Howdy folks!

First of all, this is my first post on this forum so there's a few things I need to make clear.

I am by no means a game developer, programmer or whatever you call all the complex stuff you guys get involved with.

I am a musician however and I am part of a UK unsigned Rock band called Military Arcade. You can search us up on youtube, facebook or on google for our main page.

We're due to start work on our second album, and our first single is called Warzone. Now, this single will be promoted by a music video based in a zombie apocalypse. It has only recently occurred to me that another fantastic media to promote the single would be through gaming.

So here's my proposal, if anyone would like to get involved with us and create a simple zombie killing arcade style game with the single as the main theme, we could both benefit from this by promoting eachother, essentially.

I apologise if this sounds irrational or sloppily thought out, i'm just curious to see if the idea is feasible.

The song isn't being recorded until September 1st, so you can hear a rough recording of it being played live in Belgium back in March by searching up "Warzone Belgium Military Arcade" on youtube.
    Sorry, I cannot post links as I am a new member!!

Regards.

Military Arcade
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Howdy mate - Greetings from Altermyth

This sounds interesting but how much budget would you put on this project since it will be complex and details?

Before we go further, could you please provide us brief elaboration about the game concept or any reference we could see on youtube (just name it and we'll look for it) so we will be at the same page.

We are Altermyth, a game and apps studio from Indonesia that focusing business on creating game as our core area.

In a nutshell, We are "the kitchen of games concept-design-visualize-publisher” that have been partnered with some advertising agency acted as their vendor in terms of games, apps and other digital productions.

For your reference, some of our Games portfolio mentioned as follow:

- Final Fantasy 2 (Square Enix) -- Localizing & Translating, Porting

- The Legend of Majumaru - (A Ninja Adventure Game) -- Intelectual Property, Android game, already goes to Korea

- Pancipon Fishing (Beat the Goblin & Save the queen) -- Intelectual Property, iOS game

- Big Bang Kaboom -- Intelectual Property, Best PC Game awarded in IGS on Jakarta, Sept 8th, 2013

- Panzer Arms (A Tank Battle Game) -- now available on Kongregate.com

- Other Java Games such as Motor Balap, Kado Santa, Squid Attack, Puzzle Lucu.

So, should you interested to have a further discussion, do reach us without hesitation on reza.rifai [at] altermyth.com .

Thank you for your attention and have a nice day!

Cheers,

Reza Rifai

Altermyth Indonesia, PT
    Mobile: +62 813 6766 2701

Visit Altermyth dot com today!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo