July 21st, 2007, 07:24 AM
My first video game!
Quite a while I’m working on my product “Poppy and Rose” which you can download it here:
The game is made in the program language Delphi 6 and I hope that it will take your attention.
Please, after you try the game and study it a little bit, if you can answer the following questions:
- How can I find a video game tester, the best case is that to be some volunteer who will test the game and it will give me critics about the game.
- How is your opinion for the essential value of the game?
- What do you think about the UI of the game (it is made in Delphi 6), can I make it better and can I get some suggestions of how can I do that?
- In which category will you put this game (maybe puzzle!)?
- Is there any company that in cooperation with me can commercialize the game?
- I think that playing on this video game in network can be a real challenge! Do you think same?
July 29th, 2007, 07:22 PM
I'm not a developer or programmer so I cant really help with the programming stuff, but I'm a gamer and musician.
I noticed that there is no music at all, I think you could add a few elements with adding just some simple melodies in the background, even if they are like happy sounding, when I first opened the title screen it looked like it could be party like music!
I like the game, it reminds me of a numbers version of the game with pegs where u guess what color and order. I played this game for about 30 mins or so, then I started writing some music of my own for the background to see if I could make it just seem more engaging, it helps!. I wrote a short :56 little piece that could be looped. As far as network play, I dont know what you would do, were u thinking of trying to just get the right number the fastest to win? that would be pretty cool, I like the idea!
Also, while I'm on the topic of game music I wrote some music just for the opening screen and I Uploaded it, if you would put it in your game that would be AWESOME. I'm not really known at all in the game world as far as composing goes so if you would help me out by adding my music I would so be very honored, best of all it's free for you!should you use this music I would just like to be mentioned as the composer or songwriter. that's all I ask If not and you still want music, I could always write another but if you dont want my music it's all good!
the music that I wrote for the title screen is at my garageband profile page which is
There is a high quality version as well as a low quality version for dial up users such as myself .