1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Exclamation Script needed, Invisibility.

I am currently developing a game, I will not go into to much detail but i am looking for someone who is talented and can create a script for my game enabling me to be invisible to other players.

More Information.

I am currently testing the game and is in tip top condition so far no bugs, i am the admin of course and i have not involved any administrative scripts to allow me to be invisible in the game to other players. The game is a tank game massive online Multiplayer, It is full 3D DirectX9. Anyone with skills able to create me a script allowing my vehicle to be invisible to other players, mainly this reason is for anti hackers or people cheating so i can catch them.

Cash Reward maybe given to any good working scripts.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

- Use a socket.
    - Put the location data of the visible objects into a database, excluding your character.

Greetz,
    Kprojects
  5. No Profile Picture

Alpha

Try setting the alpha of the image (such as 0.1)...
    That will make other players hard to see you.
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by AshoriKyao
    I am currently developing a game, I will not go into to much detail but i am looking for someone who is talented and can create a script for my game enabling me to be invisible to other players.

More Information.

I am currently testing the game and is in tip top condition so far no bugs, i am the admin of course and i have not involved any administrative scripts to allow me to be invisible in the game to other players. The game is a tank game massive online Multiplayer, It is full 3D DirectX9. Anyone with skills able to create me a script allowing my vehicle to be invisible to other players, mainly this reason is for anti hackers or people cheating so i can catch them.
    There are many ways to cheat; if you already know what to look for, IMO that is most of the battle. It might be best to take a higher level approach to stop cheating rather than trying to get manually involved in your invisible tank.

Anyway, I think one would need to know more about your situation to really get specific.

IMN logo majestic logo spyfu logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo