Hi guys, I'm new to the forum, and I thought you guys might have an answer to my problem.

This question is related to Pro Evolution Soccer of any version. Does anyone understand the algorithm in the auto sort function when selecting starting line-ups, or at least point me in the right direction to find out?

You know the situation, you have a squad of players with a favourite position, other playable positions, and unplayable positions. Sort of like a 1st choice, reserve choice, and unpreferred choice. You have only 11 places in the starting line-up. Auto-sort allocates the best 11 players dependent on the positions available and the position preferences of the players, so as the optimal solution of your best players available.

Other key factors in determining allocation is the ability of each player (such as attack, speed, power etc), the formation of the starting 11, i.e. the availibility of midfielders and defenders, and fatigue. Can anyone answer this or am I in the wrong forum? Thanks for any help...