1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Adventure/puzzle or adventure/stealth

Is it just me or are these types of games disappearing. I am here to ask if anyone is bored and can spare some time to work on a project with me. I don't know much language myself but i am full of ideas and ambition combined with a will to learn. There WILL NOT be any pay so only reply if you are interested and looking for some fun.

a few details, i am not looking for anything incredibly fancy. I am looking forward to working with people to create either a text or a 2d game. preferred language is C++.

Thank you for reading this far and if you are interested please e-mail me or post here.
  3. No Profile Picture

if it would have been Delphi i would have joined you. BUT i am going to learn c++ ... i already know the basics. I have 2 years of Delphi experience. :P
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Snapjaw
    if it would have been Delphi i would have joined you. BUT i am going to learn c++ ... i already know the basics. I have 2 years of Delphi experience. :P
    I only know a little C++ and Visual Basic so this would be mostly a learning experience for me and as such i am willing to use any language. Just let me know what you can do and what you think you can handle.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo