1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need Anti-Cheat Development. Rogue Spear

Im looking for someone to help me create a new system of anti-cheat for an aging game which needs a better program to prevent the same people from using the same hacks.

Current issues with game :
    Vista incompatibility : Vista patch is provided through support sites
    In Game Kit selection Crash: Fixes are provided through support sites
    Text Spam Crash : Currently a fix offered through support sites.

I need a program that
    includes, vista fix, kit crash fix, spam text fix, and checks to see if the user is using modifications to the main exe folder and key folders for program.

The game which I am trying to update is a very old game : Tom Clancy's Rogue Spear. I can provide a site which has a copy of this game to anyone who can help develop a patch for a old by very good game..

Current Known updates for the game was released in 2001, 2.05 by Redstorm Entertainment.
  3. <?PHP user_title("gimp"); ?>
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Are you looking for advice, volunteer help, or paid help? That's a big thing, you know.

Also, you probably don't want to hear this, but the chances of you finding anyone willing to help you beyond advice, for free, is slim to none.
    Chat Server Project & Tutorial | WiFi-remote-control sailboat (building) | Joke Thread
    “Rational thinkers deplore the excesses of democracy; it abuses the individual and elevates the mob. The death of Socrates was its finest fruit.”
    Use XXX in a comment to flag something that is bogus but works. Use FIXME to flag something that is bogus and broken. Use TODO to leave yourself reminders. Calling a program finished before all these points are checked off is lazy.
    -Partial Credit: Sun

If I ask you to redescribe your problem, it's because when you describe issues in detail, you often get a *click* and you suddenly know the solutions.
    Ches Koblents
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Im willing to pay.. but i need to first find out if someone can produce a good program... Sorry it has taking me so long to reply.. im currently over seas in iraq..
  7. Null Pointer Exception
    Devshed Loyal (3000 - 3499 posts)

I would imagine it would be difficult, if not impossible to fix these sort of issues you are describing unless you have the source code.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo