1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

My new ref game needs your feedback

Hello ... I've recently launched my new web-game which is soccer referee simulator.

Would be most grateful if you could go through the game and drop me your comments here.

This is my webgame: footballreferee.net

Thanks in advance...
  3. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by schahryar
    Hello ... I've recently launched my new web-game which is soccer referee simulator.

Would be most grateful if you could go through the game and drop me your comments here.

This is my webgame: footballreferee.net

Thanks in advance...
    Hehe, this is a small, quite funny, browser game. I had a smile on all the way through.

I don't have any negative things to say really, besides you should fix the borders below, where it says:
    Code:
    "Make sure your browser has Flash Player and ActiveX installed.
    Internet Explorer 6 or lower version is NOT recommended."
    At least on 1920x1080. The text goes beyond the border. But other than that, fun game - good animations, and positive gameplay
  5. No Profile Picture

Thanks guys for your comments

BTW, the URL of this game changed to: footballtainment.com/footballreferee
  7. No Profile Picture

Hehe, this is a small, quite funny, browser game. I had a smile on all the way through.
  9. No Profile Picture

I like the idea of this game. And it was quite well executed. At first I thought it was quite strange that you couldn't see your mistakes right when you made it, but I liked how you had a summary at the end with some pictures so it worked really well that way.

However, I really think a replay button for the animations would be great, even if it is supposed to simulate a real life scenario where you don't get replays.

Also, for some reason the game loaded quite slowly even though I have a really fast connection, I live in Finland though so that might be the problem.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo