July 13th, 2011, 09:06 AM
Looking for a Game Programmer
Looking for a Game Programmer for a contract position in MN.
Programmer with a strong background in computer game development. This is a small team, employee would be expected to see through a game's development stages in all processes - from beginning prototype to end polish and bug fixes. Although projects vary in scope and number of developers, the small team size per project at company dictates that the employee would often be the main/lead programmer involved in a project programming most/all aspects of the game starting with prototype and ending with Gold Master.
Company is seeking somebody with strong "artistic" programming abilities; meaning is able to accomplish effects and other visually stunning visuals with the use of Unity shaders, particle systems, etc.
Although the employee's duties would not explicitly include game design, somebody with a good eye for game design is desired as it should be incorporated into every aspect of the game code.
• Intimate knowledge of Unity
• Knows C#
• Some familiarity with Unity or experience in game development
• Extensive programming background and can familiarize self with C# quickly
• Technical Artistic Abilities - shader language knowledge, special effects experience
• Has released a game in the past.
• Portfolio to share with recruiter and hiring manager on past work.
September 9th, 2011, 01:46 AM
hey I know C# but i dont know the Game Programming..
Which Platform is used for the Game Programming..
September 21st, 2011, 03:47 AM
iPhone gaming applications
According to your hiring needs I thought we fulfill your parameters.
Contact Us - 866.235.9128
Looking forward to hear you.
iPhone Apps Development Division