1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need Group - Game Creation

I am currently seeking individuals to assist me in creating a game series tentatively titled ‚EUoeLovely Struggle‚EU. This is a genuine gaming project complete with its own website, funding, and content. I cant post too about our project at the moment, but what I can say is that it incorporates live-action video and an element of ‚EUoechoose your own adventure‚EU with a HEAVY focus on fighting.

I am seeking individuals who:
    1) Have experience in Flash, Action Script
    2) Have experience in Adobe Premiere or any other similar program (video processing knowledge)
    3) Website creation - We currently use Joomla, should also have knowledge of Commerce Solutions
    4) Writers ‚EU" Writing storylines for games can be a real pain if that‚EUTMs not your ‚EU~cup of tea‚EUTM (Please note you will be writing storylines for REAL professional actresses to act out)

Samples of our previous works are available upon request. I will go over this project in greater detail with any/all applicants whom email me.

Some History: I HAD two others assisting me with this project; Friend1 just recently became a father and will be serving in a very limited capacity; Friend2 went dark and stopped communicating with us entirely. We had just begun to work on our game when everything stopped. Essentially I am ready to pick up where we left off.

Benefits:
    This is a paid project
    End-content will be sold, those on staff will receive a % of each and every sale (now + future)
    Optional: Can attend E3, CES and/or Comic-con alongside us during promotions/PR work.
    Optional 2: If you are in the Los Angeles area, we can meet up and you can assist in filming; its really fun!
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Hello, I'd like to work on the script writing for this project, if you are interested in hiring me send me an e-mail please.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo