October 5th, 2012, 01:44 PM
HTML5 game looking for testers - 5 minutes, £50 prize draw
As part of a university project, I'm developing a 2D racing game inspired by Micro Machines and Mario Kart. I'm looking for people to test a prototype and give feedback on how it plays on their chosen platform.
- Unfinished, early prototype stage.
- Designed for desktop, laptop, tablets, touchscreen phones (devices released in last 1.5 years or so).
- Testing and questionnaire takes about 5 minutes.
- Provide your email in the questionnaire to enter £50 prize draw (otherwise optional).
- Winner paid by PayPal or bank transfer.
Mobile and tablet:
- Chrome 22.0+
- Firefox 15.0+
- Safari 6.0+
- Chrome for Android 18.0+
- Firefox for Android 15.0+
- iOS Safari 6.0+
To play, go to (www.)kabotlab.com/mtr. A link to the questionnaire is provided at the end of each race.
Aside from the prize draw, I can't offer any payment. I'm happy to answer any questions people have about the game development... but remember I'm only a student!
Thank you for your time.