1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Serious Devs Look Here!

Looking for Serious Game Devs that want to earn money, Only people that have done this before and know what they are doing need apply. We are offering any game at all that generates cash, First month of the Server Hosting shall be funded by CGC and there after if the game cannot fund itself it shall be shutdown, If however the game you propose is generating what it needs for the month and extra you shall gain 20% of what ever is remaining, The other money after paying for the month's hosting shall be for server upgrades if need be.
    So Review What are we offering?:
    We are offering free Virtual Server For Any Game!!
    Potential to earn 20% of what ever your game generates
    Be Game master in your own game!!
    Your own Team!!

Add on skype: CheekyTrooper

Server Specs:
    Disk Space: 180GB
    Bandwidth: Unmetered
    RAM: 6GB DDR3
    IP: 1
    IPv6: Yes
    Management Panel: vmware ESXi 4.1
    CPU: Intel Core i5-2300
    Cores: 2 x 2.80GHz
    Uplink: 100mbps
    Operating System: Windows 2008 64bit
  3. No Profile Picture

Hi,

I am interested to work with you.

Could you please add me on Skype, we could have take further discussion. My Skype id is-sid.hdtechnosoft

Regards,
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Really thats a terrible deal. 20% REALLY. Your saying i should give you a game that i spent 10-48 months developing, and in exchange you will give me a dedicated server??? not even a dedicated server might i add a virtual dedicated server??? And not even decent specifications! I mean seriously man. If your gonna spam the boards on your first post at least have a better server then my old *** IBM x225s hell my laptop has twice what your offering.

Originally Posted by TakumiG
    Looking for Serious Game Devs that want to earn money, Only people that have done this before and know what they are doing need apply. We are offering any game at all that generates cash, First month of the Server Hosting shall be funded by CGC and there after if the game cannot fund itself it shall be shutdown, If however the game you propose is generating what it needs for the month and extra you shall gain 20% of what ever is remaining, The other money after paying for the month's hosting shall be for server upgrades if need be.
    So Review What are we offering?:
    We are offering free Virtual Server For Any Game!!
    Potential to earn 20% of what ever your game generates
    Be Game master in your own game!!
    Your own Team!!

Add on skype: CheekyTrooper

Server Specs:
    Disk Space: 180GB
    Bandwidth: Unmetered
    RAM: 6GB DDR3
    IP: 1
    IPv6: Yes
    Management Panel: vmware ESXi 4.1
    CPU: Intel Core i5-2300