1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

A game about programming!

Hey fellow programmers,

I am in the process of trying to make a new (and hopefully easier) way to get into programming. My idea is to have a website that contains all the necessary informations about IDEs, languages, etc. I will also have a tutorial about C++. And this is where I am tryin to make something new.
    I have started to create a game that should serve as tutorial and it is this game I would like you to play. The game is fairly new I would really appreciate some feedback so I know where to go next and to see if the idea is good.

My goal is to make all this free to access so that everybody can have a chance of learning the beauty of programming

The game is developed with Unity3D.

NB!!

The game is created for 960x600 and your browser must be at least that size. If the game fails to load just reload.

The game can be found on (I hope this is okay as I am not allowed to post URL on forums yet) sqdejan(dot com)

Thanks in advance

Comments on this post

• Maxium0CarMeX agrees : I really hope you succeed in making your game because I would like to know how to program!
  3. No Profile Picture

I'm not understand u.
    U wannna create game with html5 3d technologies?

Okay.
    U need:
    vps server, hmtl+css+ajax scripts, mysql or sqllite soft.
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by yoweb
    I'm not understand u.
    U wannna create game with html5 3d technologies?

Okay.
    U need:
    vps server, hmtl+css+ajax scripts, mysql or sqllite soft.
    I have created the game in Unity3D where I can make a web build that I can place on my website. I posted the link in the topic post!
  7. No Profile Picture

Unhappy

Cannot see anything on your site. Just a black background.
  9. No Profile Picture

Exclamation 5star

Originally Posted by sqdejan
    Hey fellow programmers,

I am in the process of trying to make a new (and hopefully easier) way to get into programming. My idea is to have a website that contains all the necessary informations about IDEs, languages, etc. I will also have a tutorial about C++. And this is where I am tryin to make something new.
    I have started to create a game that should serve as tutorial and it is this game I would like you to play. The game is fairly new I would really appreciate some feedback so I know where to go next and to see if the idea is good.

My goal is to make all this free to access so that everybody can have a chance of learning the beauty of programming

The game is developed with Unity3D.

NB!!

The game is created for 960x600 and your browser must be at least that size. If the game fails to load just reload.

The game can be found on (I hope this is okay as I am not allowed to post URL on forums yet) sqdejan(dot com)

Thanks in advance
    OHH I wanna play that game *_*

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo