1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Looking for more collaborators, you interested?

Hello and thanks for stopping by I'm looking for a group of more people who would be interested in joining a project in the making called ZOIDS MMORPG it is basically going to be a customisable open world 3d robot fighting game, for more info and to join us in the creation process please stop by the website.

Just google Zoids MMORPG and it's the free forums link, sorry to say I can't post the link
  3. No Profile Picture

Plz PM me detailes of your project.
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by bernadeth
    Plz PM me detailes of your project.
    It isn't letting me? just google search this "zoids mmorpg" then go to the first link and follow that.
  7. No Profile Picture

Altermyth - Game Developer Studios from Indonesia

Hi Blakie,

Kindly introduce, I am Reza Rifai from Altermyth Indonesia.
    Altermyth is the longest-running game and apps studios established on 2003 supported by top 5 developers in Indonesia.

In a nutshell, We are "the kitchen of games concept-design-visualize-publisher” that have been partnered with some advertising agency acted as their vendor in terms of games, apps and other digital productions.

Our developer team itself is more than 70 people and still growing, specialty experience for more than 10 years in game development areas.

For your reference, some of our Games portfolio mentioned as follow:

- Final Fantasy 2 (Square Enix) -- Localizing & Translating, Porting

- The Legend of Majumaru (A Ninja Adventure Game) -- Intelectual Property, Android game, already goes to Korea

- Pancipon Fishing (Beat the Goblin & Save the queen) -- Intelectual Property, iOS game

- Big Bang Kaboom -- Intelectual Property, Best PC Game awarded in IGS on Jakarta, Sept 8th, 2013

- Panzer Arms (A Tank Battle Game) -- now available on Kongregate.com

- Other Java Games such as Motor Balap, Kado Santa, Squid Attack, Puzzle Lucu.

So, should you interested to have further discussion on game or apps concept you need just now to be published or discussed, do reach us without hesitation on reza.rifai@altermyth.com .

Thank you for your attention and have a nice day!

Cheers,

Reza Rifai

Altermyth Indonesia, PT
    Mobile: +62 813 6766 2701
    E-mail: reza.rifai@altermyth.com

Visit Altermyth dot com today!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo