1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Not sure if i posted this in right place...

I am a new member and i am making a game engine and game on my own for right now. it will be a 4x game that is the first of a series. i have the concept on steam greenlight as mankinds beginning: paleolithic to Mesolithic era. i am though a disabled American veteran that is doing this as a way to be more productive in life. i will say that i am working on research right now, got over 200 pages currently of research on trees with more to come in the next weeks. i am making this game more player immersive and realistic as i can. right now i don't have very many paper prototypes of what im wanting in game nor do i have pictures on MS paint as i am still doing the research itself. i have been discussing this game with members of a group i created on steam for it and also on Facebook. as for right now, i am the only one that is doing major contributions to this work. i am asking for your opinions and criticisms of this idea as to help me along my path... i will be coding my own game engine to create this series and also i plan to make a company out of it. i hope i have answered most questions and i appreciate your time.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

just wanting suggestions and opinions, i know i didnt add concept to this but i dont know if i can put link to the page on it.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo