1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need feedback to improve my android game.

Hi, Iam just about done with this one game called "Road Rampage!". Its a sort of racing game with trucks where you make money to buy better trucks, upgrade them and so on...and I need your advices on how to improve it. What more should I add? I need some ideas for fun levels to add in this game to make it better. Probably the only thing I wont be doing anytime soon is adding more trucks. Any feedback is greatly appreciated, thank you.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...dRampage&hl=cs
  3. No Profile Picture

Identify what you would like to see in the game if you weren't makibg it.

Then, if you do come up with an idea you decide whether your idea is technically implementable. (Is the work put in by the game developer worth the fun factor complement that may/may not make a make the end impression on the other side of your game: the gamerm).
  5. No Profile Picture

Unfortunately, I don't have an Android to test this out on but the screenshots look pretty good.

How many levels do you currently have? I only see the same level. I would think a winter course with snow and winter hazards could be pretty cool.

I love the idea of racing 18 wheelers - it is refreshingly different.
  7. No Profile Picture

I like the idea of racing huge trucks. The graphics aren't bad and its very easy to use. For smaller phones, the gas and brake pedals can be an issue. I use a Galaxy S3 and it seems to work okay on that. I see there will be an update soon, what do you plan on adding or fixing?
  9. No Profile Picture

improve gameplay first, then graphics later

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo