May 2nd, 2004, 03:49 PM
Important information - read before posting
Welcome to the Hire A Programmer forum.
This forum can be used by both employers and developers.
- Employers: use this forum if you are looking to hire 'on-site' developers. It is advisable to use "Wanted" in the subject of your post.
- Developers: use this forum to look for an 'on-site' position. It is advisable to use "Available" in the subject of your post.
- In addition to the Hire A Programmer forum, there is a Project Help Wanted forum. This forum should be used as a meeting place for people interesting in working on a project or projects 'off-site'. Please consider which forum your post would be more appropriate in and do not post in both forums. Your second post will almost certainly be deleted.
- Please limit the number of times you post the same (or similar) thread. You may re-post your Wanted or Available thread after one month only - please do not do this any earlier. "Bumping" your thread after one month is also allowed, but again, do not do this when your original post is less than one month old.
- Please post sensibly and kindly, and help keep the Hire A Programmer forum useful for everyone.
Dev Shed merely provides the forums where developers and employers can meet. It is up to you as individuals to decide which developer to employ and how payment should be arranged. If you have problems with someone you've met through Dev Shed (perhaps because they haven't completed the work they agreed or they no longer respond to you), it is not possible for the moderators at Dev Shed to mediate in these disputes. However, you may post about your experiences with certain members in this forum, provided the posts do not break any of our standard abuse policies, as set out in The General Rules Thread
. Any post that is abusive or becomes argumentative / abusive will result in an official warning through the board's warning system.
All questions about this forum should be directed to me or another moderator using the private messaging
Last edited by edwinbrains : January 2nd, 2006 at 03:38 PM.