August 29th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Join Date: Jun 2013
Time spent in forums: 5 h 10 m 28 sec
Reputation Power: 0
Hiring - Junior PHP Developer - North East Lincolnshire, UK
Our client is looking for a Junior PHP web developer to help with both front-end and backend web development.
In this role you will work closely with the current developer on improving and developing all aspects of the companies' web site.
You should have a keen interest in programming as you will need to be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of PHP and MySQL.
Experience of working with third party services and using APIs would also be highly advantageous. As well as server side programming you should be able to take web design layouts provided by web designers and convert them to HTML and CSS.
• PHP - MVC framework experience - they use Zend 1.9
• JSON Desirable skills and experience
• Working with GIT or other DVCS
• Practical experience of responsive web design
• Linux command line
• Best practices for creating fast web sites