October 11th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Join Date: Oct 2012
Time spent in forums: 2 m 17 sec
Reputation Power: 0
Looking for C++ Game Developers!!!
Apex Systems, the 3rd largest IT Staffing firm in the country, has an opportunity for a C++ Developer to work for a reputable organization in Orlando, FL. This opportunity is on a 6+ month contractual basis with a salary range of 65-80K.
Applicants must have 3+ years of professional C++ Development, and any simulation experience is a huge plus.
Role Overview of C++ Developer:
• Using C++ as the primary development language, the Software Engineer will be responsible for developing prototype applications, adding new features, as well as improving and maintaining existing code.
• Writes technical design specifications.
• Creates and maintains modular interface components.
• Develops common code to extend existing proprietary shared libraries
• Profiling and optimizing software components.
• Uses existing code bases & libraries
Requirements for C++ Developer:
• Proficiency with C++
• Experience in a Client/Server environment
• Experience in object-oriented design and implementation
• Understanding of memory management, multiple processor use, and runtime optimization
• Strong math skills including trigonometry, calculus and linear algebra
• Ability to test, debug, and extend other Software Engineer's code competently
• Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
• Constantly innovate how to improve product quality as well as group productivity.
• Excellent decision making capabilities.
• Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions.
• Demonstrates dependability and commitment to projects/tasks.
Plusses for C++ Developer:
• Basic SQL or MySQL knowledge
• Experience with scripting languages (Perl, Python, Lua) and/or C#
Knowledge and experience using Flash and specifically in tandem with Actionscript
Thanks for your time and I look forwards to hearing from you,