is looking for a lead PHP/database developer to continue development of various web-based financial systems.
- At least 3-5 years experience with serious (mission-critical) web application development.
- At least 2 years experience with PHP (3-5 years experience preferred, but can be substituted by experience in similar environments such as mod_perl/JSP/ASP, etc...).
- At least 2 years experience with enterprise-quality SQL database systems such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, Sybase, DB2, etc... (MySQL experience is not particularly valuable here). PostgreSQL experience is preferred, as the main database is in PostgreSQL. Experience writing stored procedures also a plus.
- Experience in banking/financial technology (ACH, ISO 8583 messaging, CC validation, etc...) a definite
- Experience in data interchange technologies such as EDS, webservices, SOAP, XML, as well as fixed-length batchfile creation and parsing useful.
- E-monee.com is a growing company with many interesting projects in business-to-business online transaction processing and web-based applications. Some contracts are for large (nationally known) companies.
- The employment contract will contain attractive, specific, performance-based incentives. Pay is based on experience/ability.
- Private office in an attractive work environment, just minutes away from the Fort Lauderdale beaches.
If you are interested, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
or call 954-229-3011 x207.