1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Unhappy Need Advice On a custom Script

Hello i need help i got a script built custom coded by a guy on elance dot com the code is full of errors and bad structure and many more problem you could say i got scammed. The code isnt all lost though i think it can be saved but it has cost me alot of money to even get it built x,xxx range im down on my luck the code is functional and does what intended except a few things thats missing i have a list of the bugs and things i found im willing to pay someone on a point by point base to at least be able to salvage something from this project. I cant get the same programmer to fix these problems he has disappeared and elance dispute process is a joke. I just basically need someone to help me get this script to what it intended it was a big investment
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by rogermathers
    Hello i need help i got a script built custom coded by a guy on elance dot com the code is full of errors and bad structure and many more problem you could say i got scammed. The code isnt all lost though i think it can be saved but it has cost me alot of money to even get it built x,xxx range im down on my luck the code is functional and does what intended except a few things thats missing i have a list of the bugs and things i found im willing to pay someone on a point by point base to at least be able to salvage something from this project. I cant get the same programmer to fix these problems he has disappeared and elance dispute process is a joke. I just basically need someone to help me get this script to what it intended it was a big investment
    Hi,
    Can you tell me in which language is your project coded?I am a PHP developer.
    Thanks

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo