1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Android Application Development- Social Network

Hi, I have a great idea for a social network, and I want to make it an Android application. I have very minimal programming experience, so I need somebody to make it for me. You must be proficient in Java, and you must have prior experience making Android Applications and the ability to make this application. My goal is to turn this into a $250 million social network in 3 years. I eventually want to sell this social network. Please note that instead of cash, I am offering you 25-33%(depending on your skill level) of the amount of money I receive when I do sell this social network. If you actually read this post, start your message with "I love making Android Apps." Write this in all CAPS.
    Thank you for your time,
    Max S.
  3. No Profile Picture

Mobile Application development USA

Hi, I just read your query. Before responding I just want to introduce myself. I am working as a marketing manager with riseuprankings.

Our team of mobile developers takes pride in all the games & apps we build. We are skilled at iPhone, Android, Blackberry, & HTML5 development, among other platforms. Ask us about our extensive mobile development portfolio.

We have already build so many applications for our clients and interested in working for you. Kindly PM us with your contact details so that we can get in touch with you asap.

Looking forward to hear from your side.

Regards
    Shyna
  5. No Profile Picture

Mobile Application Developers

Visit us at - riseuprankings.com

You will get the complete solution

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo