1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Programmer for Hire

I'm a C/C++, C#, Visual Basic, ASP.Net programmer for hire with many years of experience writing code and reports. I'm proficient with database structure and design regardless if it's Access or SQL Server. As a .net developer I use C# and Visual Basic or VB.Net as some still call it for coding. I'm currently learning the new features of SQL Server 2008 to complement my SQL Server skill set. I enjoy writing macros for excel that incorporate charts, reading and writing to files, or custom sheet displays. Access is my pet relational database system and have worked with Informix as well. I have written countless reports and do it well in Access with or without Visual Basic. My experience with Visual Basic in the office is extensive and the backdrop to my current area of focus. I provide constant feed back with my customers and always meet my deadlines. I like meeting new people and would like to do a project for you. A quick quote within 12 hours is normal and International work is welcome. I only get paid from my customers until they have had a chance to test their new software completely and when the software meets their expectations.

I would welcome any emails about any future projects or support.
    juan.matos@juanmatos.net
    http://www.juanmatos.net
    Last edited by Tann San; November 10th, 2010 at 07:58 AM. Reason: User requested edit of ancient post.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo