Have you noticed how, all of a sudden, everybody's a Web developer?

If so, you've probably realized that people will promise you the world for $2.50 per hour. Chances are, they'll leave you somewhere short of that. You're luck to get anything resembling what you wanted!

I can't promise everything for $2.50 an hour - if you're looking for that, look somewhere else.

If, on the other hand, you're looking for professional solutions that proactively solve problems, rather than creating them, send me a PM. We have Web and database programmers with years of experience in a variety of technologies:

• PHP
  • Perl
  • VBScript
  • Java
  • JSP
  • XML
  • MySQL
  • MS SQL
  • Oracle

If you're looking for help with something not mentioned on that list, don't hesitate to contact me (via private messages, preferably) - there's a pretty good chance we can do it!

So again, I reiterate: If you want cheap, don't come to us; I can promise you that "programmers" come cheaper.

If you want to be happy with your results and want to work with true professionals, please do contact me. We've worked on some pretty large projects (for some pretty big companies!), so don't worry about proposing something that we can't handle.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you!

David

PS - Thanks for putting up with all the marketing-speak!

PPS - Oh, and I almost forgot - I'll pay a 10% finder's fee (not to exceed $1,000) to anybody who refers work. Help yourself while helping somebody else!