1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Thumbs up I want to build a website similar tomrrebates,Who has the code

I want to build a website similar tomrrebates,Who has the code contact me 279250228#qq.com
  3. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

A) That's not a real website

B) Why would you want to duplicate an existing site entirely, what point would that serve?

C) Your thread has been moved to hire-a-programmer since you'll probably have to pay for this.
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  5. No Profile Picture

Website Developer

Hi, I just read your query.Before responding I just want to introduce myself. I am working as a marketing manager with riseuprankings.com

Some of our web skills include, Ruby on Rails, PHP, Python, Java, .NET, Cold Fusion, FLEX, C, C#, etc. We can handle just about any custom web project, including projects Joomla, Drupal, Word Press, Magento, etc.

We have already served so many clients and interested in working for you. Kindly PM us so that we can get in touch with you asap

Looking forward to hear from your side.

Regards
    Shyna
  7. No Profile Picture

Hire PHP/MySQL developer for just $0.99

Hire PHP/MySQL developer from GeeksPerHr.com GeeksPerHr.com provides dedicated and skilled PHP/MySQL developer to many development companies. We have clients worldwide like in California, Kansas, TN, NC, Florida, Texas, Canada & UK etc .GeeksPerHr.com have many years experience and has skilled, trained and experience geeks. You can test them by trying our risk free trial - Starter Pack for just $0.99 with 100% - Money Back Guarantee.

Email your requirement at: sukrati @ geeksperhr.com

waiting eagerly to serve you

Sukrati

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo