1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Arrow Business Partner - Proposition

I am looking for a programmer to work with me on a business project. I have a flow chart for SW that I made in early 90's. Was originally meant to be menu driven, but now believe it could be done in MS Office, but thinking there are other options too. This is a business package for security guard companies. Plan is to develop SW and sell it either as stand-alone or in package deals of HW & SW with or without ongoing support. Programmer would do SW and I would market and sell. I would be first line of support (if bought) and Programmer would complete modifications or troubleshooting needed. Partnership or long-term contract is an option with profit splitting negotiable. If you are interested, I have a detailed description of what I'm wanting to do. Prefer someone in Austin area, but obviously this can be done long distance if necessary. email me if you are interested and please add your thoughts on what to write it in. Thanks Tony Ellis
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Arrow Business Proposition

Gooday All !!!

I have found someone to assist in my business project. Should he not work out, I will re-post my request.

Thanks to all those that answered my request and please be aware that I am keeping all responses for future endeavors

Thanks

Tony

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo