1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

A CFO NEEDED. Project Parter

I have been on a project for up to a year now and It's competed. Though completion in software development doesn't mean upgrades cannot be done. The project is a social network that worked on a new networking principle that I believe will trend in this world today and I think that't what people need.

The problem is now getting people to know it (marketing) is an issue. I have tried a lot of social media systems and several things but no real success.

What I think right now is to have a partner that can be like my co founder that has marketing skills to make people know about this. Our current users says it is a very cool network and nice networking principle but would be better if a lot of people know about it.

As I am a university student, no much funds to spend on paid ads. So if we could make good partners and make this social network work or trend, we could be on our way to wealth too as I am willing to sacrifice up to 20% in stake to my new partner or CFO.

To know how the social network works, you can freely register and check it out at ---(can't post it) or mail me at (cant post it) and let's communicate to make this work.

You can also call me on +234(80)60446570

Yeh, got the trick
    PHP Code:
    <?php
    //oyinig@gmail.com is my email

//zeeders. com is the project address
    ?>
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Hi,

I don't want to be mean, but I don't think a 90s design with stars floating over the screen (causing the scrollbar to jump wildly), several strange bugs and an empty stock phpbb will attract users or even partners.

Your idea may be great, and you may have excellent code. But when I see this, it reminds me of my very first steps in home page creating with some program named "Fusion".

So it might be a good idea to first put together a proper presentation and only then start the big marketing. I mean, in the times of Facebook and all kinds of fancy websites, people will hardly accept going back 10 years.
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Jacques3
    Hi,

I don't want to be mean, but I don't think a 90s design with stars floating over the screen (causing the scrollbar to jump wildly), several strange bugs and an empty stock phpbb will attract users or even partners.

Your idea may be great, and you may have excellent code. But when I see this, it reminds me of my very first steps in home page creating with some program named "Fusion".

So it might be a good idea to first put together a proper presentation and only then start the big marketing. I mean, in the times of Facebook and all kinds of fancy websites, people will hardly accept going back 10 years.
    No, it's perfectly alright and I appreciate your sincerity. Though, it's a very new project, I am testing out some cool features. What of it the floating stars are remove? I just tried to use some java scripting to present the idea of networking the stars.

If you think it's not nice, (taken), but what else do you think.

Thank you
  7. No Profile Picture

Thanks for your reply

Originally Posted by Jacques3
    Hi,

No, it's perfectly alright and I appreciate your sincerity. Though, it's a very new project, I am testing out some cool features. What of it the floating stars are remove? I just tried to use some java scripting to present the idea of networking the stars.

If you think it's not nice, (taken), but what else do you think.

Thank you

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo