1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Contract Position - Ajax, HTML, PHP, Java

I've been looking around all these coding forums, so I'm just going to copy and paste what I have written on another forum.

I own an extremely small business with another individual. If you are fluent in any of those languages or at least have a firm grasp and can look and fix any issues you run into while working with us, please feel free to contact me via PM.

The project itself that I'm working on is forum-based. I will be more than willing to give you more details via PM if you'd like to work with us, but that in itself is basically the bread and butter of the entire project.

To make this easy to read, I'll use some bullet statements:

Is this a paid job? Yes, we pay you based on each project completed. You set your own price, HOWEVER, be forewarned we may ask to negotiate the price a little bit. We believe you should be paid for what you make, but we have a budget to keep with.
    What is the actual project? Like I mentioned, it's forum based (PHPBB3) but with dress up doll type things. Think Gaia Online.
    How can I contact you? Please, feel free to shoot me a PM! If you're interested after I explain the project more, we can talk via Skype, AIM, MSN, e-mail, or if you live in the US, we can talk on the phone/text back and forth. I would love to remain in contact with anyone interested, since we may need things created sporadically.
    Where is this located? My business partner and I are both located in the United States. More information can be given upon request.
    You didn't give information about x! Please feel free to ask in a post here! If there's something I didn't address in this post, I would be more than willing to add it in because chances are, I've forgotten something kind if important. Sorry, that's because I'm still kind of new to looking for coders!
  3. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by ryleii
    I've been looking around all these coding forums, so I'm just going to copy and paste what I have written on another forum.

I own an extremely small business with another individual. If you are fluent in any of those languages or at least have a firm grasp and can look and fix any issues you run into while working with us, please feel free to contact me via PM.

The project itself that I'm working on is forum-based. I will be more than willing to give you more details via PM if you'd like to work with us, but that in itself is basically the bread and butter of the entire project.

To make this easy to read, I'll use some bullet statements:

Is this a paid job? Yes, we pay you based on each project completed. You set your own price, HOWEVER, be forewarned we may ask to negotiate the price a little bit. We believe you should be paid for what you make, but we have a budget to keep with.
    What is the actual project? Like I mentioned, it's forum based (PHPBB3) but with dress up doll type things. Think Gaia Online.
    How can I contact you? Please, feel free to shoot me a PM! If you're interested after I explain the project more, we can talk via Skype, AIM, MSN, e-mail, or if you live in the US, we can talk on the phone/text back and forth. I would love to remain in contact with anyone interested, since we may need things created sporadically.
    Where is this located? My business partner and I are both located in the United States. More information can be given upon request.
    You didn't give information about x! Please feel free to ask in a post here! If there's something I didn't address in this post, I would be more than willing to add it in because chances are, I've forgotten something kind if important. Sorry, that's because I'm still kind of new to looking for coders!
    Hello ryleii,
    I am interested in this opportunity. I can offer following services related to web development.

Service Description:

Web Development: PHP, MySql, AJAX, JavaScript, jQuery, YUI, Prototype, Mootools, HTML, XHTML,, SOAP, CSS,C#,Asp.net,Psd to html,Ai to html

CMS: Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, , phpBB

E-commerce: Magento, Open Cart

Frameworks: ELGG, CakePHP, Code Igniter, Zend, Smarty, Others

Payment Gateway: PayPal, Braintree, Authorize.Net,

Social Media: Facebook , Twitter, LinkedIn

Designing: Web designing using Photoshop

You can contact me via Skype. My skype id is apgsingh.

Love to hear back from you.

Thanks
  5. No Profile Picture

Oh wow!

At the moment, we have someone doing most of what we need for us. Would you mind if I add you to Skype anyway, so we may contact you in the future if we have any work for you?

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo