1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Developer Required for repair work php java video chat

We are looking for a developer with some experience dealing with video and chat to help us pull together the various code we have had developed for our site. Experience with video and chat would be a distinct advantage.
    We've had several coders working on this and so far none have been able to get it to a stage where we can take it live. One site was written in asp, and one in php with some java components. We also bought another site in php. We are hoping that we can get something put together out of what we have.

We have designed and tested interfaces and have a full list of requirements which we can supply on request. Time is of the essence.

Thanks,
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Is this a paid project, and if so, how much?
    Video is just a stream based I/O to a socket/port. Send me more info, please.
    wndrer@earthling.net
    http://tellmama.com:800
  5. Junior Member

More details needed

Hi, our team has some experience dealing with video streams over Internet, but we need more information what is done and what kind of problems you have. We have qualified PHP and Java coders. If it is possible, we're ready to analyze your problems and after that we'll negotiate terms and price. If you are interesting please write to peter@iradeum.com

Best regards
    P.Stoyanov
    Iradeum
  7. No Profile Picture

Thanks

Thanks Johnprogrammer,
    So far we havent had much luck with those places. Everytime weve hired someone via those bid type sites, we have only ended up with code that hasnt worked, or worse, simply nothing. So far they have just been places to get ripped off and lose money, in my humble experience.
    I do appreciate the suggestion though.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo