1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Experienced coder needed - shopping cart for photographers

We are looking for a coder to partner with us and develop a specialized shopping cart targeting professional photographers.

To get an idea of what is required to develop the script do a google search for .. pictures pro shopping cart .. There you will find online demo for both the client and admin sides of the script (I'm sorry for not posting a direct link but the forum wont let me)

Please not that we are not wanting an exact clone of this script. We have our own twists we want implemented and we will provide graphic references for the GUI design. However, all of the functions in the example shopping cart script are really standard for this type of cart, so use it as an example to judge if you are 101% capable of coding this type of script.

This will be a commercially distributed product. We want somebody who can develop it quickly and under no circumstances steal code from another shopping cart system like the one above.

We have got several estimates that put the development costs between $6000-$9500. We are willing to pay triple that price to a coder who will accept payment in royalties. $28,500 divided into 50% royalties on the first 285 copies sold.

This product will actually be the launching application to finance a much larger project. We would love to build a relationship with a talented php developer who could work on this future project as well.

Experienced coders only and no newbies !! We would like to have this product out of beta testing and ready for distribution ASAP.
  3. No Profile Picture

Experienced coder needed - shopping cart for photographers

I will do it. I have 22 years of coding experience and a master of science in computer science.
  5. No Profile Picture

hi..contact me for more information.
    We're interested to take this up.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo