1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Experienced PHP developer

Hello!

I want to offer my services for either a full time or part time remote position as a developer. A brief summary of me:

• Computer Science Engineer
    • 5 years of experience in PHP/MySQL/jQuery/HTML/CSS among others.
    • Experience among different types of systems and business settings, including social networks, online advertising companies, among others.
    • Excellent communication, and amazing problem solving and logical thinking skills.
    • Solid background in fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic environments.

I'm not just an average programmer, I plan, analyze, come up with solutions, think creatively and create systems that are optimal and scale. I'm efficient, and besides my experience I still strive to learn new things every day.

I'm looking for offers at around $290 per day (up to 8 hours), or $37/hr for part time, and I'm in the CET timezone.

If you need someone for a fun and challenging project, don't hesitate to contact me for additional information

Thanks!
  3. No Profile Picture

Bump!
  5. No Profile Picture

Hello Andy12,

Where are you from?

We are looking for a programmer to help us in the coming months. We are still in development right now, with another programming team, but it will be released to us soon.

We are looking for a real programmer that will take our system, learn it and understand it fully. Be able to modify existing, add new and fix bugs. Etc...

Let me know your thoughts.
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by weblogicmedia
    Hello Andy12,

Where are you from?

We are looking for a programmer to help us in the coming months. We are still in development right now, with another programming team, but it will be released to us soon.

We are looking for a real programmer that will take our system, learn it and understand it fully. Be able to modify existing, add new and fix bugs. Etc...

Let me know your thoughts.
    Hello weblogicmedia,

I am currently located in Spain.

I think that sounds interesting, maybe we could discuss your project in more detail? Would you be so kind of sending me a bit more information of the offer in a PM? (you can include your email if you want to so that then we can continue the conversation that way).

Best regards and thanks for the interest!
  9. No Profile Picture

pm me please..
  11. No Profile Picture

Hi,

Now my new name is andy122... If you have sent me a PM, I apologize, could you please send it again to my new user? I forgot my password and it looks like the password retrieval system has been broken for a couple of years, as you can see in this thread:
    Code:
    forums . devshed . com/suggestions-feedback-121/forget-password-and-can-t-reset-it-845453.html
    I had the same issue they describe in there.

Thank you very much and sorry for the inconveniences.

@mett: I am now sending you a PM from my new user
  13. No Profile Picture

Looks like I cannot send private messages, can you please email me at andysencio at hotmail dot com ?

Thank you very much and sorry again for all the inconveniences!
  15. No Profile Picture

hiii i need to develop a php script for online bot login.....can u look into this project...pls pm me

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo