1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Finding php developers

I am trying to find PHP developers for a series of projects of developing Wordpress themes that would go up on sale. These projects would be sold on a marketplace website and the payments handled in escrow but I am not sure where to find developers who might be interested in such a project? Does anyone have suggestions? Has any PHP developer done this before and would know where I can look to find?

What I am looking for is for a PHP developer to take a ready made HTML template and convert it into a Wordpress template but I am not sure where to find the developers. If someone can please give some suggestions where to find the developers.
  3. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Welcome to the forums. I've moved your thread to the Hire-a-Programmer forum, where you'll be more likely to find this sort of help.
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  5. No Profile Picture

You can seek a professional help from service providers (like ours - Outsourcing Programming Services) by approaching directly, i.e. by visiting their site and inquiring from them. Good Luck for your project(s)
  7. No Profile Picture
    Banned

hello jmersh,

So you need a PHP developer? I guess you may approach TalentsfromIndia. Describe your project and explain them your requirements. TFI is well-known in providing best developers.

I am new here so I cant post the link here but you may google TalentsfromIndia with .com.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Re: PHP-General - Finding php developers

[[spam for an auction house removed]]

Comments on this post

• ManiacDan disagrees : Keyword spamming doesn't work, this was not an auction request.
    Last edited by ManiacDan; October 7th, 2013 at 02:21 PM.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo