1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Fix for Custom Email Script (PHP) My Links

Hi there. My aim to have a user complete a questionnaire online and for the input to be emailed as a PDF attachment to us. I have found a perfect script - sorry had to circumvent rules on newbies posting links as crucial here!

coreyworrell.com/blog/article/php-html-email-pdf-attachment

I uploaded this to a hosting account I have running PHP 5.3.25 and it worked perfectly. However I also uploaded it to the required account that has PHP 5.4.11 and it comes back with the standard error on completing - see below:

w w w.gohealthservices.scot.nhs.uk/RGU/form.php

I am pretty sure it must be a PHP 5.4 problem with the code but cant get hold of the creator to look into this. Looking at the code from the link above does anything obvious spring to mind?

AM really keen to sort this in next few days if anyone has time to have a look for me or test by uploading to their server running same version?

We be happy to pay for this to be sorted if its a reasonable fix.

Thanks Chris
  3. web.graphic.print

Smile Fire Minded - web, graphic, and print design and development.

Hi Chris,

My name is Brent Bevans. I'm with a company called Fire Minded. I specialize in web, graphic, and print design and development. I might be able to help you out with your project, it sounds like some simple editions should solve the problem, but depending on how extensive the editions are it could run up quite a tab. Anyways, let me know if you are interested, you can view my portfolio at the link given on my profile. My contact information is on my portfolio.

Thanks!
    - Brent
  5. No Profile Picture

I managed to resolve this problem. It was an SMTP problem which required authentication on the new server but not the old for some reason.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo