1. No Profile Picture
    Advanced Web Dev
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Freelance Web Developer (PHP,MySQL and more)

Hello Prospective Employer!

I am a Web Developer with 5 years of experience. As a young, willing Computer Scientist, I have many skills in my toolbox which will enable me to bring you the highest quality products around.

Major Skills
    • PHP for 5 years. I have collaborated on projects, worked on a contractual basis, created my own startups and managed a small team of developers. I am skilled in PHP5 and 4. Object Oriented Programming is natural to me, and I have worked with many essential frameworks and know important design patterns. I will not fail to provide high quality, secure PHP.
    • MySQL for 5 years. Alongside my PHP applications I have used MySQL as my primary means of data storage. MySQL is an essential tool to building stong, data driven and dynamic applications. I am well versed in the usage and management of a MySQL database.
    • HTML and CSS are my tools of presentation with a strong backing in Javascript. I have worked with these for 5 years also. I am advanced in all three.

So why should you employ me?
    1) I am enthusiastic and driven to complete your projects, on time, at high quality for a low price.

2) I never let my clients sit in the dark about what I am doing. I will regularly keep you up to date on where I am, what I am doing and what I may need from you. I am available for most of the day, and will work regular hours. I am contactable 24/7.

3) Speed. I do not delay, I always finish projects fast without compromising quality to ensure you get the best for your money.

4) I am not afraid of a challenge, and will tackle all problems head on. I am not afraid to ask questions and I am especially not afraid to answer them.

5) Feedback. I am always one to suggest possible improvements to a project, to help you, to ensure YOUR business grows. I want to help you, and once you hire me, I can do that.

6) Teamwork. When working in a team, I will function to further enhance the teams efficiency, to help organise the team further. I will communicate effectively and regularly to ensure the success of the project.

What are my rates, and how do you contact me?

My rates are:
    $12/hour minimum, I can give a project estimate beforehand.

Requirements:
    Project brief must be comprehensive. I will not guess what you want me to do.

Hours:
    12PM BST - 3AM BST (7AM EST - 10PM EST)

Please PM me here, reply to this topic or send me an email at clinton dot alexander at rotatr dot com.

CV:
    On request.

References:
    On request.

I look forwards to working with you.
    Last edited by Clintonio; June 25th, 2010 at 04:36 PM.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo