1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Someone here intrested in helping me out? I will pay you...

Hi, I have a question. I would like to have something added to my website that I have no idea how to do, but I have seen it on another website so I know it can be done. I have been working on setting up a PHP-Nuke which I am using to load all my different ringtones and wallpapers for cell phones. I went onto a similar to mine (www.3gupload.com) and they also use the same type of software over there. Basiaclly the feature they have that I don't is this thing they call a locker. What that is when you find the ringtone or wallpaper you are looking for you click a button next to the files which says send to locker and what that does is sends that file into your personal locker then when you log into your locker you can click a button that says access your locker from your cell phone and what that does is it sends your phone a message with a wap address you go to and it will show all the files that you loaded into your locker right on your cell phone. While on your cell phone you can just click the file you want and it automatically loads onto your phone. Here is a link of a screen shot I took of that 3gupload site. This will show you what the locker looks like when you are logged in. Here is another screen shot I took of what it looks like when you are searching thru the files. You can see where it says send to locker.
    I was wondering if you would be able to help me out with doing something like this to my site if not maybe even point me in the right direct to someone that might be able to do this for me. Please let me know if you don't understand what I am asking to have done. I took a look at hot scripts.com and I think I found a script that might be what I am looking for. Here is the first one Script #1 Here is the other Script #2 Could you please tell me if one os these will do what I am looking for. If you are intersted in doing this email me so we can dicuss cost the cost for having it installed Thank you so much for your time.
    My Email
  3. 300lb Bench!
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

You should move your thread to the "hire a programmer" forum. You'll probably get a better response there.
    Correspondence chess
    nothingbutchess.com
  5. Banned (not really)
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Moving to Hire a Programmer from PHP forum...

---John Holmes...

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo