1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Post I need help and quick!

My name is Mark. I started a company called TechZilla Inc.
    I am looking for anyone who can do C++, HTML, PHP, HTML 5, C#, Assembly, BASIC, MySQL, and any other Programming Languages.
    As well as that, i'm looking for anyone who knows how to use Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, anyone who can animate, model.
    I am looking for programmers as I will be making real Anti-Virus's so that will come in C++ and C#, and I need assembly programmers because I will be making a Operating System called ThunderBird OS. A PC version, a phone version, AND a tablet version.

If you know how to do anything above, and of course make trailers, music (Any instruments), make Terms and Conditions for software, copyright etc please reply and comment to this thread, as we would love you to join/help our company/organisation!!!!
    Many Thanks,
    Mark!
  3. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

You need at least 100 programmers for this, probably more. A small social network can support 2 dozen developers. Three different operating system projects, an anti-virus, and various other products each form entire companies.
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  5. Contributing User

Seriously you most likely need 3 mid level developers that would have a set of all those skills to do the job. No one developer is going to have all those, and if they do your going to pay for that person's time very very well.

Now honestly you need at least 2 of each developer type and most likely 3 of each to be the most effective. You have a whole IT staff you wioll need to support all of this as well.
    Last edited by ByGoneYrs; January 18th, 2013 at 01:25 PM.
  7. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

That wasn't a typo before, I'm thinking for-reall One Hundred developers.

For a fully-fledged antivirus to be actually competitive, it has to have 10-15 devs. 25 would be better.

A mobile OS team, especially one hoping to compete in a marketplace dominated by Google and Apple, would need at least 50 people.

A desktop OS team, which competes in a market dominated by Google, Apple, and Microsoft needs at least that many, though rumors have the Windows team topping 150 people by itself.

Stick to one major market, instead of 3.

Also, the name of your company, Techzilla, is very similar to Mozilla, a very powerful company with very powerful friends, most of them very expensive lawyers.
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  9. No Profile Picture

PHP Programmer

i m experienced php programmer i m interesting in this task . let me know
  11. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by mrudrum20
    My name is Mark. I started a company called TechZilla Inc.
    I am looking for anyone who can do C++, HTML, PHP, HTML 5, C#, Assembly, BASIC, MySQL, and any other Programming Languages.
    As well as that, i'm looking for anyone who knows how to use Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, anyone who can animate, model.
    I am looking for programmers as I will be making real Anti-Virus's so that will come in C++ and C#, and I need assembly programmers because I will be making a Operating System called ThunderBird OS. A PC version, a phone version, AND a tablet version.

If you know how to do anything above, and of course make trailers, music (Any instruments), make Terms and Conditions for software, copyright etc please reply and comment to this thread, as we would love you to join/help our company/organisation!!!!
    Many Thanks,
    Mark!
    I'm a sound engineer/composer. Let me know if you need me.
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Inbox

I sent a PM with my email, to inquire about your project.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo