1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Arrow Wanted to HIRE - Small Online Auction Programmer

I am looking to hire someone to help us "fine tune" an existing small auction site. There are "bugs" that need to be worked out, and special requests that we have that would change admin etc. a little. We are desparately seeking someone with the knowledge to help us that is familiar and skilled with that type of script. Can you help? You can view our little auction at LB Last Chance Auction.

If not on the existing one, can you set us up with a new one, so that it has basically the same set-up and features as the one we have now? If so, what would the price be? We want to keep the same basic set-up design, and need the rotating banner ads and link ads column available as we sell those for advertising. We would prefer a php script, but are open to ideas/offers/suggestions. Please contact us with your offers. Thanks, and hope to hear back from you soon.
  3. Doggie
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Your current auction site uses CGI pages, so they're written in Perl, right? (CGI is usually Perl, but not always)

I can probably fix the code for it. Email me: dog@pencilpen.com
    "Science is constructed of facts as a house is of stones. But a collection of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house." - Henri Poincare
  5. Contributing User

You may want to check my sig - you can expose your projects to many people which will result with lower prices.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I work with perl, php, mysql. curl & would be glad to work with you on your modifications.
    I have reasonable rates.

Email at: kmaglobl@mindspring.com or simpson_97@yahoo.com

Regards,

Bob Simpson
  9. No Profile Picture

I can help you with that. Please check out my resume :
    http://www.neacsusorin.as.ro

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo