1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Want to hire php programmer

Hey i require a php MySQL programmer for my website designing from where can i get them? i basically want to deal with Indian developer
  3. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Hire a PHP Developer

Hire a PHP Developer

Phpdeveloperindia is always known for providing quality php web development and the most affordable and competitive prices in the market. Phpdeveloperindia has a very highly skilled talented and highly qualified team of PHP website developers who are trained by the best in the field.

Our PHP website developers work all time hard in making the use of this technology more effectively in designing various websites. Our PHP developers start working on the project and keep focus on the ideas set by the clients before us. PHP website developers must have knowledge for PHP, MySQL, JavaScript, Search Engine Optimization and other programming systems.

For More Information Contact Us. Our Sales Team will present you with a fully customized proposal detailing the specific services needed to have your requirements fulfilled.

Contact Information

Php Developer India
    1308 Park Crossing Way,
    Lilburn GA-30047, USA
    Email :- enquiry[@]phpdeveloperindia.net
    Phone :- 404-720-5027
  5. No Profile Picture
    I haz teh codez!
    Devshed Frequenter (2500 - 2999 posts)

Originally Posted by phpWebdeveloper
    Php Developer India
    1308 Park Crossing Way,
    Lilburn GA-30047, USA
    LOL. Like anyone semiconscious would hire a web developer who can't STFW.

http://forums.devshed.com/php-development-5/is-there-any-way-to-make-a-script-that-supports-907684.html
    I ♥ ManiacDan & requinix

This is a sig, and not necessarily a comment on the OP:
    Please don't be a help vampire!
  7. No Profile Picture

php developer

HI,

I am PHP developer with 5+ years experience based in India. We can discuss more over skype.

My skype id - kanishk.zaveri

Regards
    Kanishk Zaveri
  9. No Profile Picture

GeeksPerHr

you can refer geeksperhr.com they offer good professional php/mysql developer and programmer for website development at just $0.99 per hour they can surely help you.
  11. No Profile Picture

PHP programmer

Originally Posted by smith21
    Hey i require a php MySQL programmer for my website designing from where can i get them? i basically want to deal with Indian developer
    Please let me know how to be in touch with you so that we can proceed further.
  13. No Profile Picture

Hi

Originally Posted by smith21
    Hi, I just read your query.Before responding I just want to introduce myself. I am working as a marketing manager with riseuprankings, a US based firm.

Some of our web skills include, Flash, Ruby on Rails, PHP, Python, Java, .NET, Cold Fusion, FLEX, C, C#, etc. We can handle just about any custom web project, including projects Joomla, Drupal, Word Press, Magento, etc.

We have already served so many clients in web designing & development and interested in working for you. Kindly PM us your contact details so that we can talk to you asap.

Looking forward to hear from your side.

Regards
    Shyna

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo