1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

For hire: top notch uk developer

Hello

i have recently been laid off from my role as lead developer at a local ecommerce development company due to their unforseen financial issues, meaning i am now again available full time for work.

I am willing to take any project at the moment so if you would like to discuss any work please drop me an email and say hello!

I work very hard and always strive to produce only quality work that i can be proud of. This ships with around 14 years programming experience 8 of which are commercial in many areas of web development.

My skills are listed below. I am not however the kind of person to limit myself and always take the responsibilty of research when working on something entirely new:

Php
    mysql
    javascript
    jquery
    xhtml
    css
    html 5 - love this new tech!
    App development for ios and android - pure bonus lol
    xml
    actionscript - dieing i know but thought it should be listed regardless
    c# - oh the power!

I come highly recommended and will gladly provide written references if requested.

Pm me so i can help

* Mark Solved
    Full Version
  3. No Profile Picture

Do you have experience and/or interest in game design/programming?
  5. No Profile Picture

Maybe you can have a look at this?

I recently penned and pencil a new software idea, A concept which merge web application and App. It will be challenging and push teh boundaries between web and App.

Now I am looking for a competent person who can take my drawings, the brief on the idea and my notes, and produce the foundations of the software for me

1. Flow Charts and spec
    2. Complete architecture for the design

Please quote me for the above. Time allowed 10 days from issueing the brief.

We can discus development opportunity after I have received the above. This is the first step of developing a very very powerfull synergy between web and app.

Note: Developing the software will take more than one person (a Team) understanding - web applications, IOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows and Iphone app and design.

This will be challenging and exciting!

The whole consept has been designed to synergise with reallity shows
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Andre1122
    I recently penned and pencil a new software idea, A concept which merge web application and App. It will be challenging and push teh boundaries between web and App.

Now I am looking for a competent person who can take my drawings, the brief on the idea and my notes, and produce the foundations of the software for me

1. Flow Charts and spec
    2. Complete architecture for the design

Please quote me for the above. Time allowed 10 days from issueing the brief.

We can discus development opportunity after I have received the above. This is the first step of developing a very very powerfull synergy between web and app.

Note: Developing the software will take more than one person (a Team) understanding - web applications, IOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows and Iphone app and design.

This will be challenging and exciting!

The whole consept has been designed to synergise with reallity shows
    It would be helpful to see the drawings!
  9. No Profile Picture

Thank You

Originally Posted by ukwebdev1984
    It would be helpful to see the drawings!
    Please PM me or send an email to andre [at] talent-hunter [dot] com

regards
    Andre
  11. No Profile Picture

Can you do any video game programming, mainly a mod for Arma 2 or 3?

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo