1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Hiring game developer. Relatively simple project.

Im looking to hire a game developer to recreate an old slot machine game for my father to play on the PC for fun.

I can provide all sounds and graphics, and I am a part time graphic designer so i can be of assistance there.

I want to recreate an old game called Super Double Up. It was part of a multigame slot machine called Pot O Gold made by now-extinct Leisuretime.

I am open to negotiate a fair budget, but my focus is more with the quality of work and accuracy of the replica than with the budget.

The joy my father (now 75 years old and stuck at home) would receive from getting to play his old Super DoubleUP on the home PC will be worth every penny.

Let me know if anyones interested and i can provide more details and demonstrations of the game. I don't know what programming language would work best for this, but it has to remember his "bank balance" for the next time he plays so i imagine there will be some sort of databse?

Thanks!
    Mitch
    You can also email me and we can talk privately.
  3. web.graphic.print
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Wink Fire Minded - web, graphic, and print design and development.

Hello,

My name is Brent Bevans. I'm with a company called Fire Minded. I specialize in web, graphic, and print design and development. I can help you with your project, we could develop it in JavaScript, PHP, MySQL, CSS, etc. It could be played over the internet if your father has internet access on his PC.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!
    - Brent

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo