1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Html/php/mysql/cake - $5k-$7k/project

Hello,

I am looking for a front end/back end programmer to finish website development that a consulting company has started for me. The final product will be a full feature dating website, just to give you an idea of what type of code you'll be looking at. To be completely honest, the code is very much a mess, so I would like an expert to come in and take it over. The skill set I am looking for is as follows:

-Php, MySQL, JavaScript, AJAX, HTML, and CSS
    -Understanding in website security
    -Knowledge of MVC framework (CakePHP)
    -Must be able to learn the code base quickly and run with it

The work will be a mix of fixing bugs, adding new development, and exploring the code to optimize and make it less of a mess. Someone who can working well independently as well as in a group setting would be ideal. I am looking for either a fixed price engagement or a time/materials engagement. If I think you've work well with my team and are doing a great job, you will be hired to continue development on the website, once it is live, on a fixed price or time and materials basis (so it would be nice to have someone who will be available on a part-time basis over the next year or more). Please let me know if your skill set match what I am looking for and if you are interested in this type of work. If so, I would like to speak with you and possibly move along in this process. Please note that I am looking for someone living in the USA with excellent communication skills.

Thanks!
  3. No Profile Picture

I'm willing to take on this project. Send PM
  5. No Profile Picture

Hire PHP/MySQL developer for just $0.99 per hr

HI
    are you still looking for PHP MYSQL programmer:
    Hire PHP/MySQL developer $0.99 per hr
    GeeksPerHr.com provide dedicated and skilled PHP/MySQL developers and programmers to many development companies. We have clients worldwide like in California, Kansas, TN, NC, Florida, Texas, Canada & UK etc .GeeksPerHr have many years experience and has skilled, trained and experience geeks. You can test them by trying our risk free trial - Starter Pack for just $0.99 with 100% - Money Back Guarantee.

Waiting eagerly to serve you
    Sukrati
  7. No Profile Picture

Html/php/mysql/cake programmer

Hi, I just read your query.Before responding I just want to introduce myself. I am working as a marketing manager with riseuprankings which is a US based company.

Some of our web skills include, Ruby on Rails, PHP, Python, Java, .NET, Cold Fusion, FLEX, C, C#, etc. We can handle just about any custom web project, including projects Joomla, Drupal, Word Press, Magento, etc.

We have already served so many clients and interested in working for you. Our pricing is very genuine and it will not cost you as other heavy paying companies. Kindly PM us your contact details so that we can talk to you asap or write to us at - contact@riseuprankings.com

Looking forward to hear from your side.

Regards
    Shyna

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo