Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I'll pay someone $150 to do some PHP work for me!

Ok, here we go. I really need someone to do some php work for me. I don't have the time to learn a whole new programming language, but i'd still like my website to look good while I'm at work . SO I'm willing to shell out $150 for 3 php codings.

This is what I need:

Script #1. I need someone to write a script that will enable me to post news on my website. Take a look at it here: www.noahneiman.com and you'll be able to see what I mean. Towards the bottom. That's how I want it to look. If it could post the time as well, that'd be great.

Script #2. I need something that will post a message somewhere on my website (like on a specific webpage that only I can access, via a password and login name). A person could enter their name, email address, and other information, along with a message and I could view it by logging in as an admin or whatever and I want it so that I can delete those messages with ease. And when a message is posted, I want an email notification sent to me letting me know a new message is there.

Script #3. I want a member login script so that only registered members can have access to certain pages like access to the "news posting" page, or any sort of members only thing. I also want it set up so that it doesn't automatically give them access. I want it to post a message in the message webpage (script #2 - above) and then I can grant them access after I approve their registration.

Now bear in mind that I only need the php scripts and whatever else the scripts need to work properly in my website. I also need to know where to place the scripts and how to use them. I'll provide all the html coding if necessary. I want to embed the php code into my webpages to give it a seamless look.

If anyone is interested in helping me out, please email me at noah@noahneiman.com.
  3. No Profile Picture
    I AM A GOLDEN GOD
    Devshed God 1st Plane (5500 - 5999 posts)

You want the Hire a programmer forum.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

thanks for the heads up!
  7. No Profile Picture

Ill help you out if needed...

If you still need some help I will gladly do it for $150.00, I need some sid work right now! I have many examples of my work being used daily, the newest one is www.epunkstore.com a clothing store, consist of a whole control panel front end for a database back end, whole store front, shopping cart, the whole deal. You can email me at ryan031385@msn.com if you wish, thanks ryan!
  9. No Profile Picture
    I AM A GOLDEN GOD

No offense but looking at that site gives me a headache. Seriously.
  11. No Profile Picture

tell me about it

The idea was to look at the dynamic content and cart. The layout its self was designed by guidlines for "punk - rockers" I personally listen to classic rock so I had no idea about the bands on that site!
  13. No Profile Picture
    I AM A GOLDEN GOD

Hey, even punk rockers have to differentiate between the background and the foreground text!!
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

If you still need the job done.. I'm your man
  17. Contributing User

Belfast sumwhere, although it could be Lisburn not too sure
    i agree i can see nething on that epunk site, seriously sort out the background.
  19. Contributing User

i agree i can see nething on that epunk site, seriously sort out the background. Noah if you still need it done i could have it done in a day or 2. Ive did something similar on http://www.michaelsweb.net/ although this site has not been finished im working on it at this very minute.
  21. No Profile Picture

Thats alot of aggression towards something I can't control, I was strictly a coder for the site, I came in an wrote all the dynamic parts of the site, every single aspect of the site can be controlled from a control panel. QUIT LOOKING AT THE DAMNED CLEAR TABLES
  23. Contributing User

Im not being aggressive friend, just offering an opinion, whats the point in having all the best code in the world and not being able to use it (see its purpose). Personally as a web developer i would not waste time working on a site where a designers incompetency takes away any functionality that existed in the first place. I suppose cash takes preference over pride.
  25. No Profile Picture

well than thanks

I respect your opinion, and its nice to see people helping here. On personal sites I would get pride and put alot of devotion into my work. When it comes to paying the bills, I do whatever makes my customers happy. I wish every job me and my team could develop every aspect of our sites however sometimes that just isn't the case. Heh if you want you can email the owner perhaps convince him to let me do the layout of the site, they designed it and have a sense of pride for what they did. I will however show them this post! Either way I do not consider myself an expert at anything yet. Have only been with php for about 2 years and using cold fusion now. Perhaps you have some sites I can see of yours?
  27. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

i've found someone to do the work guys. thx for all the offers though!
  29. Second highest poster :p
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

ryan_yogan: I wouldn't really use a site like that as an example, even if you have no control over the design of it.
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo