1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Java/PHP E-commerce dev drag & drop interface

Looking for a Java/PHP developer to create a custom e-commerce extension that will feature a drag and drop cart interface.

I will need this completed inside of 2 weeks.

Is there anyone available to work immediately?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Is it only a drag & drop cart feature that is needed?
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by BKoller
    Is it only a drag & drop cart feature that is needed?
    No, sorry, to clarify I will need additional features, as part of a complete solution.

The drag and drop interface is used to drag accessories from a pallet and place them at a specific point on the base product.

The configurations of placed accessories must also be save-able, duplicate-able, editable, and can be shared via URL, without the need for creating an account.

Configurations are combinations of products with their X,Y (z?) coordinates mapped to a base product image. This way the exact customization can be retrieved or shared, resolution independent.

Each accessory item that is dragged into the configuration will automatically update the configuration's total cost, and offer volume discounts for certain accessories (some of this functionality is already in Opencart).

The entire site will basically be a showcase for the drag and drop interface. There is really only one product, with an unlimited combination of accessories to add to it.

Again I apologize for not being more detailed, please let me know if you have any other questions

This project is time sensitive and I am quite eager to begin working with a developer on this as soon as possible.
  7. No Profile Picture

33 Truong Cong Dinh, Tan Binh Dist, Ho Chi Minh City, VietNam
    Originally Posted by mdentgroup
    No, sorry, to clarify I will need additional features, as part of a complete solution.

The drag and drop interface is used to drag accessories from a pallet and place them at a specific point on the base product.

The configurations of placed accessories must also be save-able, duplicate-able, editable, and can be shared via URL, without the need for creating an account.

Configurations are combinations of products with their X,Y (z?) coordinates mapped to a base product image. This way the exact customization can be retrieved or shared, resolution independent.

Each accessory item that is dragged into the configuration will automatically update the configuration's total cost, and offer volume discounts for certain accessories (some of this functionality is already in Opencart).

The entire site will basically be a showcase for the drag and drop interface. There is really only one product, with an unlimited combination of accessories to add to it.

Again I apologize for not being more detailed, please let me know if you have any other questions

This project is time sensitive and I am quite eager to begin working with a developer on this as soon as possible.

Hi, i understood this requirement.

I need to see more about its website, and database.

Please email me sales@hirevietnam.com

Thanks,
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by mdentgroup

Shoot me an email at kolbobby@gmail.com
    I will be more than happy to help.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo