1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Wanted: JavaScript Developer

Hello everyone! My name is Patrick and I am an IT Recruiter for Bluewolf. I have an opportunity for a JavaScript Developer and I wanted to share it here. I'll post the information below:

My direct client, a medical technology company has an immediate need for a JavaScript Developer.

Duration: 9 - 12 month+ Contract
    Salary: Open
    Start Date: ASAP

-Must have experience with Javascript application development
    -Must have experience coding in an opensource environment
    -Looking for a Mid/Senior Level JavaScript Developer with Dojo and Python both being a large plus.
    -Contribution to any open source JavaScript projects or any source visible on Github or similar is a PLUS
    -Will be primarily writing client-side JavaScript code using the Dojo Toolkit
    -The candidate must be on-site, cannot work remotely

Qualified candidates please respond with an updated resume and contact information.

Regards,

Patrick Reynolds
    Last edited by PatrickBluewolf; September 17th, 2012 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Changing of title
  3. CSS & JS/DOM Adept
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Hello and welcome to DevShed Forums, Patrick.

I recommend that you post this in the Jobs section of the Boston Web Developers Group on LinkedIn, which would give you a much more targeted audience than a forum like this which has members from all over the world.

*** Thread moved to Hire a Programmer forum ***
    Spreading knowledge, one newbie at a time.

Check out my blog. | Learn CSS. | PHP includes | X/HTML Validator | CSS validator | Common CSS Mistakes | Common JS Mistakes

Remember people spend most of their time on other people's sites (so don't violate web design conventions).
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Thanks!

Thanks for the advice! I came upon these forums and I figured it couldn't hurt to post here since it's a great opportunity. I'd appreciate any other suggestions with regards to places to find the best JavaScript developers. I'd gladly speak to anyone you feel would be a great fit for the position, so don't hesitate to send me their information. Thanks again for your help!

-Patrick

Originally Posted by Kravvitz
    Hello and welcome to DevShed Forums, Patrick.

I recommend that you post this in the Jobs section of the Boston Web Developers Group on LinkedIn[/url], which would give you a much more targeted audience than a forum like this which has members from all over the world.

*** Thread moved to Hire a Programmer forum ***

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo