December 4th, 2012, 06:50 AM
Junior Java Developer - Manchester - Cash-on-Chip, m-Payment technology
Develop and deploy revolutionary Cash-on-Chip technology that has the power to challenge all current concepts of mobile payments (m-Payments), and to herald an age of ubiquitous and anonymous electronic money.
Exciting and technically challenging role with start-up company, developing cutting-edge m-Payment technology. You will be joining an expert mobile technology team and contributing to all aspects of design, development, testing and release within their Agile environment. Enthusiasm, willingness and an ability to pick up new concepts proactively and adapt to change are essential. Part of your role will involve liaising with clients, so superb communication and interpersonal skills are also key.
• Some commercial experience – e.g. placement year for top Computing graduates
• Proven Java coding abilities: core Java / J2SE / J2ME
• Some mobile OS development experience: Android / iOS / Symbian or BlackBerry
• Web services: design, implementation, security
More experienced applicants may also bring:
• Java Card development / Mobile banking and payment / Security and encryption
• Another language: C / C++ / C# / Python / Perl, etc.
Cutting edge early stage m-Payment technology company, backed by highly successful serial entrepreneur and business owner. This company has unique patented technology which provides secure, fast and off-line value transfers without the need for a secure element at the receiving terminal; this value transfer mechanism also provides end-to-end security from the payer’s device to the Issuer’s clearing system. High profile end-to-end reference projects are now being developed.
Salary and benefits:
• Excellent Junior - Mid level salary (negotiable) + benefits
Apply now - immediate or January/February start - via: andrew(at)hendronwood.co.uk
We care as much about your future as our own. Even if this job is not quite right, please share your CV anyway - we may have other options now or in the future. Feel free to get in touch for an informal discussion about career. We will always consult you before approaching an employer on your behalf
(07710) 794225 or @AndrewGiffordHW